icare IC20 Medium ActiveX Mattress
The IC20 medium mattress is heat and pressure sensitive and becomes softer as it gets warmer. When there is a pressure point developing which causes heat and inflammation, this area of the mattress will become softer which allows the blood to flow freely again.
This mattress is suitable for high risk patients based on an average peak pressure of <19mmHg.
- 10 year limited warranty
- No turn design reduces manual handling
- Anticrease XP base allows easy contour for any profiling bed
- Pressure redistribution. ActiveXTM Material is always adapting to allow blood to circulate freely and to minimise pressure on areas of risk. It responds to pressure and temperature.
- Suitable for any profiling or static mattress platforms. No internal springs.
- Solid support foam base
- Temperature regulating cover
- Ventilated base fabric
- Medical covers available. Bluetec temperature regulating fabric or Zerotec anti-sheer medical fabric.
- 20 cm mattress depth
- SWL minimum: 30 kg
- SWL maximum: 200 kg
- Standard cover MVTR: NA. Medical cover MVTR (g/24h m2):1635.0 Average
- Waterlow ≤20
- Immersion Rating: Medium
- Envelopment Score: 5/5
- To launder the cover in a washing machine, set the main wash to a minimum of 65°C for no less than 10 minutes. The cover can be tumble dried on low heat and the temperature must not exceed 60°C. The foam can be autoclaved at 134°C.
Product code: IC25
Mattress Size: 190 cm x 90 cm
Product code: IC2LS
Mattress Size: 203 cm x 90 cm
Product code: IC2KS
Mattress Size: 203 cm x 1070 cm
Product code: IC2D
Mattress Size: 190 cm x 135 cm
Product code: IC2LD
Mattress Size: 203 cm x 135 cm
Product code: IC2Q
Mattress Size: 203 cm x 152 cm
Product code: IC2SQ
Mattress Size: 203 cm x 76 cm (per side)