iGo2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator
The iGo2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator automatically adjusts the oxygen therapy in response to the users breathing pattern. Total amount of oxygen delivered per breath increases or decreases as required.
- Rechargeable batteries that can be exchanged without removing the unit from the carry case.
- Durable, high quality overmold design provides an extra layer of protection against impact
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) compliant for in-flight use
- User friendly – Battery, LCD screen and unit controls are located on top of the concerntrator and easily accessible while in the carry case.
- Lightweight and easy to carry in convenient over-the-shoulder carry case
- Height: 21.3 cm
- Width: 8.9 cm
- Length: 21.8 cm
- Weight: 2.2kg
- Oxygen output: 90% +4 / -3
- Maximum oxygen production: 1014 ml
- Measured sound level: <37 dBA (Setting 2) 20 BPM
- Battery run time: min 3.5 hours (Setting 2)
- SmartDose: 1d – 4d /5
- Oxygen Delivery Settings: 1 to 5
- Trigger Sensitivity: 0.05 cmH2O
- Power Cord – DV51D-607
- iGo2 Charging Station (Battery not included) – 125CH-614
- Car Adapter – DV6X-619
- Carrying Case – 125D-670
- Rechargeable Battery – 125D-613